Custom Office Furniture Design
The specialists in commercial office furniture construction Sydney wide
Equip Office Furniture are the experts in custom made commercial furniture. We can offer a total solution, from design to completion, using our vast array of resources.
- A fully trained team of 6 design consultants and a sales manager who can come to you to view your exact requirements in your office environment. Our showroom has on display a representative range of the vast array of products that we can supply and a full time internal design consultant.
- The latest in design and computer technology so our consultants can show you CAD layout options and change them on the spot in your office environment
- A comprehensive colour catalogue and website so you can view options at your convenience
- Free written proposals incorporating design, space utilisation, storage, ergonomic requirements and OH&S standards
- The ability to supply a filing cabinet or a $1m refurbishment with the same dedication to quality and service
- Access to over 200 strategic manufacturing partners so we can meet your exact requirements perfectly
- Trial chairs and loan furniture
- Finance arrangements
- Professional installation
- Project management and the provision of additional services such as electrical, plastering, plumbing and custom joinery
- Comprehensive warranties
- Quality after sales service with our own fully trained service technician
Equip Recent Installations
Equip Office Furniture has been involved with many successful projects with companies such as John Fairfax, Macquarie Bank, QBE, The NSW Department of Commerce, Broughton Anglican College, Harris Corporation, Cannel 7, Australian Wool Exchange, Squiz, Leading Edge Group, The Real Estate Institute of NSW, Carlton and United Beverages, APRA, The University of NSW, Sydney University and many others.
Free Commercial Furniture Design and Quote
Our Design Consultants can provide you with designs and plans at no charge to maximise and achieve cost effective use of your available space while incorporating your office furniture requirements. Colour co-ordination of your office furniture is just one aspect of our quality service – we aim to provide seamless additions to your offices working environment, supplying quality commercial furniture that meets and improves your existing decor.
In summary, we believe we are the office furniture solutions experts who can come to you!