- New Technology Lifter - Not Electric - Not Crank
- Airo Desk just glides up and down with just the touch of your hand
- Height adjustable from 700 x 1130mm
- Faster than an electric desk • Easier than a manual desk
- This unique global patented design utilises dual pneumatic air lifters that effortlessly raise the desk up to standing height by the use of a single quick release grip handle.
- Super Quick, Super Quiet and without effort
- To lower the desk, simply use the quick release handle and lower the desk to the desired level just as fast and easy.
- No waiting, No cranking
- The internal patented mechanism ensures that the lifters remain perfectly level and consistent smooth travel up and down every time
- Aluminium Shark Nose Edge:1200mm Desk Top.
- Radius ABS Edging: 1500mm & 1800mm Desk Top
- Quick Release Grip Handle:Mounted LHS or RHS under desktop
- T-Leg Feet - 1200 L desks also come with rear wheels
AIRO PNEUMATIC AIR LIFT HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE DESKS AND TABLES
AIRO Height Adjustable Desks and Tables
Sydney Office Workstations Supplier
A well organized, efficient workspace helps your Sydney business operate smoothly. Choosing the right type of office furniture helps convey your image and reflects who you are and how you do business.
Workstations can give you endless layout, design and location capabilities. Whether it is a modern open plan environment or a more traditional workstation configuration, Equip Office Furniture’s experienced reps can help provide functional, cost effective and visually pleasing solutions for you.
With our comprehensive range of workstations, your business will reap the benefits of a satisfied and effective work force. We will work with you to help plan your office so that it fosters comfort, well being and productivity, whilst allowing your people to control their own privacy, connection with others right down to the direction they face.
Complete systems furniture solutions in Sydney
Equip Office Furniture can help you with one office or a whole floor of workstations taking all factors into consideration including space, layout, light and storage options. Systems furniture provides a complete cohesive space for your business now and easily adapts for a rapidly changing business in the future.
Our Design Consultants work closely with your business to understand what you are hoping to achieve and provide a systems furniture solution that will work for your Sydney office. There is no limit to the amount of choice regarding materials, colours, surfaces and accessories in this field.
Our experienced consultants can also help you with cabling in high tech work environments, offer space saving solutions and eliminate privacy concerns to maximise the return on the high cost per square metre expenses many businesses face.